Thursday 15 October 2009

Suppose~~

Suppose, I should post my photos in my blog after I back from uk and euro..As there are lots of photos there waiting for me to post them up...BUT, I am too lazy and moodless...

Suppose, I should study my very last paper for ICSA - CFM...BUT, my brain is not working...Seems like my mind is lost some where else...

Suppose, I should get a job within this month...BUT, no reply at all...what;s wrong with my qualification?? Am I disqualified??

Suppose, I should know what job that I wan to do...BUT, suddenly I lost myself some where else and dunno where to come out...I AM TOTALLY LOST...

Suppose, I should very happy as I am graduated...BUT, why the feeling of confuse is more than happiness??

There are so many suppose, but non of them I could do well...haiz...feel like useless at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment