Friday 2 October 2009

Fate..

If I am not mistaken, this photo is taken on day 8 after dinner time and it is taken by KS's camera..
We have gone to Florence and Pisa on that day..

This is taken by an ang moh which @ Milan

No need mention also know where it is taken..Paris!!!
I strongly believe that we have fate with each other so that we could knew each other in these 14days...

I am glad to know all of you..
Gals, I really appreciated that we could enjoy the europe trips together in these 14days...
.
.
.
.
Let me try my memory and c how many ppl I could remember..hehe..
Helmut (our cool and handsome coach driver)
+
Sam (Our funny and "young" tour manager) "young" as better than other 3 coach's tour manager :p
+
14 gals in my gang - Chui (Fatimah), Mimi, Alice, Moon (Me), Siau Wei, Amanda (吃屎拉饭), Amy, Jocye, Min, Janette, Shi Ting (Small), Xiao Chien(倩女), Joan, and Shin Yin (Cherlyn).
+
Si Yuan, Esmei, Mayyi, Lawrence, Ping, Jason, Young Tong, Chin Wei, Kelvin(Lun), Sh Tyng+Hong Yaw+Nicole, Leong, Kiwi, Jang Rong, Boon Kit (Wilson), Kai Siang, Foo, Lace, Fei Lin, Soon, Shiaw Uen, Desmond+Chiun Siew, Alex+Lai Kuan, Yin Yin, and Steven.
=
44 persons
.
.
Frens Forever ^^
Thanks for giving me an unforgettable and memorable Europe Trips..
.
.
.
.
Daddy, Mummy..Thanks for giving me a chance to explore myself at UK and Europe..

No comments:

Post a Comment