Tuesday 6 October 2009

Finally..

Finally, I din follow my bb go to Kuantan as got to help in mum's shop and he still not allow me stay alone at Kuantan..>.<

Finally, I settle my convo, alumni and tarc loan at tarc yesterday..get to borrow those finance text books at tarc library too..by using my sis's a/c.. :p

Finally, I get to talk to my granddad when I went back to hometown last Saturday Night(Mooncake Festival)..he allows me to start work but only for 1 year then must go to take master course...T.T (suddenly my shoulder got a big stone, so so so heavy)

Finally, I get used to Malaysia time now...I am able to sleep early and be early bird for the next morning...hehe...

Seems like I am busy even I still haven apply any job yet...As I need to help out in my mum's shop due to she is overseas with another aunt...short of ppl at shop so I have to work as "no-pay" part timer.. :p but nvm got free breakfast and free lunch then is enough for me..sometime got free clothes also...wakaka...

After get to know some of my frens got interview...the feeling of nervous is coming...scare cant get a job in this year..haiz...but still thanks to Jason Lim and Alex Yee as their comments could make me feel better..hehe...

Hope to get a job soon...All the best for all the frens who is looking for jobs...Gambateh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment