Thursday 1 October 2009

After the previous post~~

Conclusion: I am not that thin as I think... >.<"

I am feeling that I am still very fat... >.<"

What I have ate today?

Lots!!! :(

I hate myself... :'(

I have fried mihun @ Taman Maju Jaya as breakfast..

I have pan mee @ Jalan Kenanga as lunch..

I have kuih, egg tart and me dou you tang sui for my tea time..

I have dinner at home..

Omg..I really will gain weight when I stay at Malaysia..

Wherever I go, there nust have my favourite food in front of me and then those food will keep on "asking" me to eat them.. T.T

God bless me, pls dun let me fat again...

------------------------------------------------

I wanna go Kuantan next monday!!!!!!

Anyone interested to accompany me????

My bad bb not allow me going with him if no one LOOK AFTER me at there... wuwuwuwu...

but he said he will bring me go Ipoh and Penang as there are some one there LOOK AFTER me!!!

He treat me as small baby!!! But, I am quite enjoying to be his small baby..keke.. (^3^)

-------------------------------------------------

I am going to hometown this Saturday to celebrate Mooncake Festival with my grandparents..

erm...I wanna have mooncake, jelly, fruits, and etc at that time... Omg, I start thinking of food again... >.<"

I feel hungry now!! As this is my dinner time at UK now, so I am so so so hungry now!!!

BUT, I have to CONTROL CONTROL AND CONTROL myself far away from my kitchen and refrigerator.. As my kitchen got lots of maggie..and refrigerator got lots of CHOCOLATE!! T.T

--------------------------------------------------

Totally haven apply any job yet!!

Feeling like lazy to look for it...

Haiz...Luckily my parent din stress me on this...

But, my grandfather wan me to further my study until PHD... T.T

How? Dunno but mostly I will start working to gain experience 1st...

But how to explain to him ler? He seems like dun listen to wat other ppl explain...

But the gd things from him is he is not only care on grandson instead of granddaughter although he is old generation...

BUT he is so so so stubborn and not listen to others...haiz...

Have to be very patient and explain to him until he accept lor...but still, I am glad to be his granddaughter... ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis,
    HAha... I really can see ur change (slim) now... UK foods not suit ur taste?...
    & well coming back to "Tasty Foods Heaven"...=p

    Beside, 2molo oredy Mooncakes Festival... Happy Mooncakes Festival yo!! Enjoys v Family...
    & enjoys ur trip to Kuantan, Ipoh, Penang next week ya.. Happy Holidays...!!

    About the Phd.. u can look for jobs which can gain some experience on ur sector..may get easier for u to get Phd oso lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. ^^ Hope I wont get fat in future..
    Happy Latern Festival..

    ReplyDelete