Tuesday 20 October 2009

Nice Interviewer that I ever see..

Today is my 1st interview after I came back from UK for almost 1 month..
I am so nervous as I long time din go for interview..
But after I see the interviewer, I totally release and relax..Why?
She just ask me some simple questions..
She never criticise on my experiences as I dun have Company Secretary experiences..
She never criticise on my expected salary..
She never criticise on my ICSA result as I am not complete yet..
She just advices me to put on some make-up even just put lipstick as she said this is one of the requirement for those who works as Company Secretary as this shows respect to others..
She also advices me not to tied my hair up and she said I looks nicer when I did not tied my hair up when she saw my old photos..that time my hair very long ler.. :pAnd finally, she said I am ok and modest..Hope that what she said on me is true..and willing to employ me :p
BUT....Its weird!! How come she never comment on my expected salary, my result, my experiences, my poor languages and etc? but just advices me on my outlook? Its weird!!! So weird!!! I really CONFUSED!!!
But anyway, although they may not recruit me but I still happy to have the interview like this..A nice interviewer, advice me but never criticise on me..

Thanks , Silvia... :) glad to have interview with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment