Sunday 1 November 2009

Wedding Dinner 31/10/2009

Moon, Desmond
He is my secondary school friend too last time ^^

Corinne, One of my best friend during secondary school time..


Alex, Corinne, Moon

Everyone of us also keep on changing..Everyone also looks prettier and smarter dy..

So happy to meet them at this wedding dinner b4 I start my "irreversible" working life :p
"irreversible" which is taught by a friend..keke..u know who u r..

Chee Wai, Suki, Edmund, Siat Kiat, Alex Yee, Alex Chong (Back row)
Samuel, Kah Ling, Alice, Yi Quan (Middle row)
Corinne, Me
----------------------------------------------------------------
This is the very first wedding dinner that I attend for a friend..

But it seems like a school gathering..Anyway hope the bride do not mind on it..

Congratulation to Lionel and Penly..

The photos with the bridegroom and bride haven get it from the friend so I just upload whatever photos that I have..

After I get those photos then will upload those photos again ^^

Wish the bridegroom and bride happy together forever ^^

4 comments:

  1. wa ekekekek Moon....
    very sexy ar~
    i tot me came back, 裙摆短三寸+鞋跟高三寸
    u oso not bad ar ahahahahahah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course..
    wakaka..but u din show ur photos in 裙摆短三寸+鞋跟高三寸??
    Lets show out together la..
    but hor..my sis scold me when she saw I wear like this :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooi come let's get wet on convo day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..how wet do u want?Then I mai follow u lor..kekeke..tell me when u confirm how wet u wan k?haha..

    ReplyDelete