Tuesday 24 November 2009

I prefer working life...^^

Erm..quite busy for my job recently...for sure, sooner or later will be more busy...

Almost no time for me to rest during my working hour...

Feel like my new life just started...

Feel like I prefer my current working life...

Feel like a lot of things that I dunno...

Feel like I still have a lot of things to learn...

Feel like I am lucky...

I appreciated that I get a job...

I appreciated that I could start my new life...

I appreciated that I have chance to learn new things...

I appreciated that Margret, Elaine, Sharon, Liew and Sri willing to give me a chance to learn...

I appreciated that I could start to gain my experiences...

All the best for myself and all my friends who also start their new life...

Lets Gambateh...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment