Monday 21 June 2010

Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability = LOHAS

Recently reading on this book..
I never think of want to be a young millionaire..
So young millionaire is not my cup of tea but his experiences attracted me..
As I like to read or listen to others' stories..Therefore, this is the main and the only reason that I bought this book [ ops..not paid by me :p ] keke..thanks hubby..mucks..
For me, others' stories and experiences are meaningful to me although I might not get involved in that situation..
Sometimes people will think the Authors share their experiences in order to make money..
But I would think that, when someone willing to share their experiences better than those who never share!!
Bear in mind..If the late of Uncle Lim never share his story, how far would u know about Genting Highlands?I bought this book since last two years while I am still studying..Learn a lot from him..
May be this is why I could always ignore how people looking at me..
Somemore, I am glad that I have an optimistic bb who always besides me and support me.. ^^

Any other books that you all could recommend to me which having the same catagories with the abovementioned books?

No comments:

Post a Comment