Saturday 12 June 2010

BUSY BUsy buSY ~ ~

June - The peak period just started..

Then I realised and understand deeply the meaning of the cantonese phrase called "O C DOU EM DE HAN"..

The seniors keep on called : Moon ah..

After few minutes called : Moon ah..

After few seconds called : Moon ah..

Until the driver of our big boss also said : Wah, Moon sangat "laku" hari ini la..semua orang pun panggil dia..

Since June started..I also started to work at 8am until 6pm (average) and even lunch also half an hour only..Sometime cannot breath..Headache also as facing pc for a long time..eye also feel the tiredness of looking on screen for a long time..hand also feel the pain when keep on using the keyboard..start to worry my health dy.. :S any solutions?HELP!!

But luckily my senior managers and new AD very nice to me as they never force me to do OT until late..

That's why I am willing to start work earlier at 8am and back at 6pm as I dun wan to burden my senior managers and my new AD..

I am so appreciate that I could work with them..especially my senior managers..

It's really touching when they said like this to me : Moon never mind la, the job can be done on next day or next monday..dun need so rushing..

Although they said like that..But I still feel that these are my responsibility in finishing all my works on time without burden anyone..So..I will do my best..^^ and luckily I am enjoying in finishing these as I could prove to myself that I am able to do and complete all these works..

I will never compare myself with others but myself cuz I am the only one who can test for my own ability and the bottom line of myself..

Haha..mayb this is a silly thought for u.."nothing is impossible, just depends on u whether u willing to do or not"..but for me, I believe on this phrase..mayb the end result would not the same for everyone..but still I could get to know my own ability..and then keep on improve on it..keke..that's why some ppl said : the biggest enemy of us is OURSELVES..agree?

Next Tues have to attend AGM with my senior manager and AD for another public listed co again..hope to learn somethings new again lor..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment