Tuesday 12 October 2010

First time going to SSM..

I went to SSM just now, meet a handsome malay in the lift.

He look at me and said : are you chinese?
I said : yup.
He said : you looks nice with your dresses.
I said : thanks.
(I am so scare actually as I am alone with him in the lift)
He said : the dresses so suit to you, looks prettier than others.
I said : oh oh, but people always speak with me in Malay bcuz they thought I am Malay.
(my mind recalled that this morning a chinese aunty talk to me in Malay when I cross the road T.T)
He said : oh ya ke.
(still look at me,my god)
Lift stopped and I feel like want to run to Ms Wong's car. >.<"
He said : See you.
(still want to talk to me?)
I said : Bye
(running) :p

p/s : This is all because I am wearing BAJU KURUNG today! =.="
The chinese aunty thought I am a Malay gal.
But the handsome Malay guy said I looks nice with my dresses.
So that means I really looks like a Malay gal lo? SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment