Thursday 17 December 2009

林峰 Raymond Lam


I am going to his concert on this Saturday (19/12/2009), I am so exicted until addicted to watch on his HK's Concert via youtube now..

The feeling is much better than going to Europe Trips..So weird..

My friend said so expensive for the tickets, better take the money go for travel..

But I prefer this concert..

Why?
Cuz my bb is going with me?

Cuz this is my 1st concert?

Cuz Raymond Lam is my favourite Artist?

Cuz I never been concert?(but I nvr been Europe too, but the feeling is totally different, weird!)

My mind is full of Raymond Lam now...
Thinking of what songs he going to sing..

Thinking of what I am going to do when I see him..

Thinking of how was his concert..

Thinking of how he going to perform..

Thinking of what is my actions when I see him..

Thinking of what my bb going to do when he sees him..

Thinking of where is the concert venue..

Thinking of how to go to the concert venue..

Thinking of how cold at Genting Highland..

Thinking of who is his concert's guess..

Thinking of whether can I take a photo with him -> totally 0% :'(

Etc...

I think I am crazy for him already.. :p

Keep on listen to his songs now..

Stay with me for the photos...Coming soon..

Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment