Tuesday 8 December 2009

New Office, New Environment

I am keeping for the files and documents for almost 1 week..

Some colleagues in a/c dept said : " Moon is so unlucky, just came in to work then need to be "kuli" now.

Some colleagues in tax dept said: "You all are so good, got the new "home" already. When is your house warming?"

A lot of the same comments from them.

Emm, not to said that I am unlucky, I dun think that I am unlucky as I will have the new space and evironment for me to work. It is a brand new place and environment after renovation. So I am ok with the current activities now which is keeping all the files with all my colleague including my boss.

As I like " bitter b4 sweet", I am feel the bitter now, after that I will feel the sweet. Cuz all the files being keep all over again in accordance. It's neat and clean.

B4 that, our files room is dusty and dirty. Luckily, I face it for 1 and half months only, so I am glad that I have the new office even I am so busy to keep all the files now..hehe..

After I move my office then I could feel the sweet.I am awaiting for it.

Another benefits for me is I could know for our clients' files better. And it is in accordance unlike last time, all very messy and put here and there.

Besides, I can know my colleagues' attitude better too. Who is wiliing to do. Who is not willing to do. Who like to "curi tulang". Who like to do the "ringan" things only. Who like to show off. Who like to make excuses. ETC..

So many things that I could realize in this activities.

And finally, the benefit for me is the lunch. Free Lunch. hehe..

1st day - McD - MC DELUXE set + Fried Chicken + Nuggets
2nd day - Roasted Pork Fried with Vege Rice
3rd day - Gu Rou Yuk Rice
4th day - KFC - dinner set.

Thinking of what to eat tomolo dy..wakaka..

No comments:

Post a Comment