Sunday 27 September 2009

Busying~~

Oh my god, jet lag make me more busy in settle down my things after I back to KL...

I tot of update my blog also no time for myself...

A lot of photos wanna upload here also no time... >.<"

But really got a lot of sweet memories from uk and europe...

Once look on those photos again, smile is always on my face for the whole day...haha...

By the way, so far I have been eat the following food...but still far away when I look back on my previous post which I post it during that time I studying at Liverpool.... :p

24/09/2009 - Curry chu cheong fun and Chu tou tong @ PUDU
25/09/2009 - Economic Fried Mihun + Spagetti from myself for my dearest family + Teh tarik and Roti Kosong @ TAMAN MAJU JAYA
26/09/2009 - Papparich @ SHAMELIN + Lee's Steak @ TAMAN MUDA
27/09/2009 - Dim Sum @ YULIK + Bak Kut Teh @ PUDU

Shit, I scare I will be fat again!!! >.<"

BUT the happiest news for myself is I AM THINNER after my UK studies... I am so so so HAPPY when everyone saw me and said "You are thinner and prettier than before"

kekekekeke.....laugh non-stopping~~~

Hope that I could keep this forever but better if I could be thinner than now....haha....

Stay with me...I will update my blog for my euro trips soon !! Ciao~~

1 comment:

  1. wak tek, kekekeke...laugh non-stopping at there...=="

    so fast u akan gemuk lagi..muahahaha~~

    ReplyDelete