Saturday 29 August 2009

So Lucky??

What I have been doing during I am waiting to sit for MAICSA exam?What I have done make her feel like I din study at all during that time?

>>http://www.wretch.cc/blog/florence28/11599101

Erm..I think the following are reasons that shows and explain what she mentions on her blog..:p

(1)Stay at home , never touch the books or notes
(2)Go out every9 for pasar malam/yum cha/watching wrestling for every tuesday/sweet soups
(3)Go to Kuantan
(4)Go to Kampar
(5)Go to Ipoh
(6)Go out Shopping every Sat
(7)Go back Hometown
(8)Go out for watching movies
(9)Cooking at home every9
(10)Go out to meet friends
(11)Go Sunway for Ice-Skating
(12)Go out to buy some stuff for going to UK
(13)Dating with BB since have 3 months could not meet
(14)Go have dinner with BB's family
(15)Go have dinner with family
(16)Go Yoga twice a week
(17)Go Bank
(18)Go TARC meet some frens
(19)Go Subang to take my Laptop for repairing+Shopping
(20)Go Melaka
(21)Go Kajang have satays
(22)Go find some nice and special food to eat, some learn from Ah Xian(AEC)^^

p/s: I am not really remember liao, mayb still got a lots..so these are the reasons u tot I will failed many for my external papers??Seems like I am so Lucky wor??Seems like I really din revised much..:p

No comments:

Post a Comment