Saturday 11 July 2009

Alber Dock and Liverpool 1

I fall in love with this photo, how bout u?
seems like I am not suitable with this backgound..so ugly!!



the main gate for enter to Alber Dock..


The flowers at uk is more beautiful than kl..100 times.. :p
The Pump House - it is like a restaurant..

Ppl will sit in the restaurant or outsite restaurant to enjoy the nice scene of the Alber Dock..
The musuem at Alber Dock..Closed when we reached at there on Monday..
The big clock near Alber Dock..it is 9.35PM at there..the sun still there..so weird..

Wat am I doing??

Wah....So loud ah.....My ear very pain ahhhhh......
(the meaning from this photo, wakaka)

sweet sweet family..Miss my family very much..:(

the scene here very NICE!!!
the ship is coming, faster take a photo 1st..:p
after Alber dock then going back to LIVERPOOL 1..

LIVERPOOL 1 is one of the shopping centre at Liverpool..
(normally for window-shopping since I cant afford to buy any branded product)

outside Odeon...

restaurants at Liverpool 1..
Odeon is a cinema in Liverpool 1..
(so so expensive to watch movie here, around RM30 - RM42 for 1 movie)
(I won't go in until I back to Malaysia!!)
Shi Ting and Xiao Chien - my housemate and classmate


the staircase for going up to the Odeon..

(I like the light at the staircase, :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment