Sunday 17 January 2010

Presents..



he get this present for me in the contest during 大日子 woohoo Premiere Screening..
In the movie, this present is giving for the very important person in your life..so am I for you?
I love this present very much.. ^^

he is getting these for me during Let's Party concert..
I love this present very much too..

New Perfume establish from Singapore..
PV collections - winter, summer, autumn and spring..
this is the 1st collection - winter..
Its smell very nice and I like it very much.. ^^
He juat bought for me yesterday - 16/01/2009

A music box from him since Form 2..
A cute maggie cup for putting my handphone from him while I am at UK..
A grandfather and A grandmother that represent him and me from him while I am at UK..
Although they are not very expensive but its meaningful to me..
He always bought me presents for no reasons..
there are much more things that he bought for me but just I have ate or used dy.. :p
he like to buy me a lot of food too..all inside my stomatch dy..keke..
Anyway, I love all of these very much..
Thanks Hubby.. ^^ mucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment