Monday 11 January 2010

New Look coming soon..^^

11/01/2010

Just coloured my hair at Salon yesterday..

This is my first time..

Coming Saturday will going to curve my hair at the same Salon..

What new look I will have soon?

I also very curious on it..

Hope that it wont be too ugly or too mature..

Hope that it will bring me brand new year..

WaWa said my hair can last for 1 year.. and as my hair become longer, it will look nicer..

Hope that it is true..

She said curve hair suit me..

Hope that it is true too..

Stay with me and see my new look yar..^^

p/s: dun bcuz of small matter then be unhappy as u know u r not wrong at all..just u r the fresh so they choose u to release their anger, when u have experiences then it will not happen again..stay happy always..

No comments:

Post a Comment