Friday 14 May 2010

No Pain No Gain..

The CFM exam is coming..

The notes and practice questions are all in front of me now..

But my mind was still in my working stuff.. =.=''' It might due to I am very interested in my working stuff..haiz..

I am quite happy in tis week as my new AD told me that she is going to give me a portfolio when the new companies is coming in..hope that all these prospective clients are nice to me.. :p Maybe it might bring some stress to me but this is the way that I could gain my experiences.. That's why there is a proverb : No pain No gain ..

Besides, one of seniors also tot of bring me along to attend one of the PLC's meetings..She said she would like to teach me on this matters..Hope that everythings go smooth to me..

I appreciate that my seniors and new AD are so nice to me as they are willing to teach me and told stories to me..It was nice to listen stories from them..

As such, I wish I could finish my very last paper and then concentrate on my working stuff..

GAMBATEH MOON!!!

WISH ALL THE CANDIDATES PASS IN THE COMING MAICSA EXAM..GOD BLESS..

No comments:

Post a Comment