Sunday 14 June 2009

Journey to Liverpool on 6th June 2009

Before this, I am crying myself w/o anyone beside me due to i will leave Malaysia to Liverpool..
After this, I am happy due to I am going to Liverpool..
The feeling is weird, dunno how to explain.. :p

My sister and my little brother..wish they all the best in their studies..

Lampard and Totti Superfan - I will remember ur birthday present even i cant accompany u for celebration..

Thanks for my aunts, parent, sis, bro and bb accompany me before I departure to Liverpool..So touching.. :)

thanks for SH who came to KLIA when I am going to Liverpool to study.. All the best for u..

Seems like he is going aboard to study in stead of me..so cute.. :p
Miss u all very much..
Take care eveyone..
To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment